Time's sure are flying

 Assalamualaikum



    Ya Allah tiba2 teringat ada blog, 😂 
    
    Subhanallah. Ini bukan bersawang lg, tapi dah boleh jadi rumah hantu.  Rasa nak menulis pulak, td bukak masanger FB scroll la zaman belaja, ade la malu sikit, knape dulu fikiran macam tu.

 Later that day ade bace novel y sy tulis dulu, Masyallah berterabur plot, timeline, Who read this, dgn xhabis tergantung ceritenya, sama la cm blog ni ditingalkan. Tp ade gak tu y sudi baca, Terima Kasih xkan update dah tu, lupe dh plot story nye cm ne. DELETE dah.
    Aduh. Takpe, kite belajar perbaiki diri. 


My Last Update were in 2011, I just entering Uni for my degree, kind of hard to stay online that time, still using broadband and depends on uni's WIFI which is I don't know how I survive assignment and online additional class plus checking K-pop new releases song and variety shows 💃, we manage to Graduate, ALhamdulilah. 

    I remember every New Year Eve's I'm always at the Library, with my Class mate, cuz I can't woke up early in morning so we were burning the midnight oil. From night till subuh, we would study, explain to friends, making notes, revise past year papers, if the subject too hard one would take several chapters, study and explain to others, asking others courses or class do they have soalan bocor or tips from their lectures, that how I survives. 

    Than before subuh we would went out of uni with our motor and went to eat at mamak, we were so early mamak were still cleaning their restaurant. Bet everyone were missing that time, masa muda, we do things on our own, but our parents will always guide and be sure to lecture us. a lot of laughter and memories, maybe if I look back to the old picture I'll share the story here?

    Wow that's 11 years ago, if it were a child Masyaallah, But Allah have different story for all his servant. Many things happen in these years. it make who I am today, though I don't have anything now, no career, no car, no house, no income but I know Allah have something plan for me.



Thanks to who's reading, I know I would, maybe several years later. if I still remember this blog💗



Comments

Popular Posts